How to Create Tickets¶
To create and assign a ticket in the top navigation bar, click Vulnerability Management > Reports and select a report.
You can access the vulnerabilities from the Vulnerability Scanning > Scans.
The Results page will show up and you can click on the vulnerability:
The Details window appears. From there, you can select the vulnerability that you want to open a ticket for:
The Vulnerability window appears. From there, you can click on the button Create Ticket:
The Create New Ticket window appears. Now you can assign the ticket to an user and add a comment. Click on the Save button to save the new ticket:
Remediation Ticket Dashboard¶
In the top navigation bar, click Vulnerability Management > Remediation Tickets. The Dashboard page will show up and you can click on Edit Ticket button to edit the ticket:
The Edit Ticket window appears. There you can change the status of the ticket from Open to Fixed or Closed.
Understanding the Terms¶
New Scan Window
- Open: It is a ticket whose vulnerability has not been fixed or closed.
- Fixed: You fixed the vulnerability.
- Closed: The vulnerability was closed.
- Notes for Open: Notes that you can create when you open a ticket.
- Notes for Fixed: Notes that you can create when the ticket have been fixed.
- Notes for Closed: Notes that you can create when the ticket have been closed.